Wednesday, February 2, 2011

*facepalm*

Just realized I haven't posted anything today. Well almost needless to say, I didn't have a dream last night, though I actually did have a "waking dream" that was kind of disturbing. A waking dream is when you wake up, but your mind is still kind of in dream mode and causes you to hallucinate seeing something.

When I woke up I looked up and I saw the creature from the cave above me, standing on my bed and "looking" down at me. I screamed and closed my eyes, holding my hands up. I feel a sharp pain across my hand and as I open my eyes, I realize that it's gone. I still feel some throbbing pain from my hand and as I look at my left hand I realize that there's a cut all along my palm. It wasn't the creature, okay? On my right thumb was blood, meaning that as I raised my hands I did it so fast that I cut through the skin on my left palm as they lightly hit each other above me.

I do have to say that when I saw the cut on my left hand I was VERY scared for just a second before realizing what had happened.

Well I'm gonna watch "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" with Emi and then go to bed. See you all later!

Alley out~

No comments:

Post a Comment