Friday, February 4, 2011

Such a Bad Idea.

That is, reading scary stories before bed. X D Yeah, since my friend is such a big fan of Slender Man, I decided to look up more of the slender blogs and slender vlogs and watch them. OMG I love Marble Hornets, can't wait to see where it goes. Everymanhybrid is great too. = ] Tribe Twelve is pretty good too, and has gotten much better recently. As for blogs, I like Dreams in Darkness and Dare 2 Die. I'm so sad that Dare 2 Die is done... bye bye Ulryc.


Ooooh and because of Everymanhybrid, I looked up The Rake. Creeeepy. Oh but it's too bad that I've only found one creepypasta of it. I'd like to see more stories with him in it. : \ Especially since it seems that Everymanhybrid is fleshing out his powers and attitude some. E:


Yeah I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.


Oh and for those of you who were wondering where I was today (thursday that is) I spent the entire day at the mall with Emi. Also, yes I had a dream last night, will I post it? Hmm... maybe... probably... maybe in a little bit.


Well that's all for right now.


Alley Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment