Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleep.

It's weird how it's always so hard for me to go to bed before midnight... I mean, I'm just now starting to get a little bit tired... *sigh* Right now I'm just listening to Minibosses and their album Brass. Good band. They do rock versions of old videogame music.


I was watching animes up until about an hour ago with Emi. She decided to head to bed though, so I'm just kinda sitting here getting bored. So I decided to post something on here.


I've been typing this little post for about 15 minutes... I just can't think of anything to type... but I'm still not tired enough to sleep...


Now I'm just browsing wallbase.net It's pretty much just a huge database of wallpapers.

http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/166607

Found this and remembered how Slender Man is big on forests. So I decided to just post it. X]  I thought it looked pretty cool and spooky. Oooooh spooooky.

http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/560427

Oh this one is better because of how red the leaves look and how foggy it is. Heh. This'll probably influence my dreams tonight. lol, oh well.

Well I guess I'll head to bed now everyone. Sleep well.

Alley out~

No comments:

Post a Comment